Tuesday, October 21, 2008

green river

This year it was just me and Porter who went to green river. The girls had their annual grandaughter day, plus I really didn't want to hear them complain the whole time. Porter had a blast, he had a lot of kids to play with and play he did. I have to admit life is a whole lot funner when you have no worries and just wanna play. I did have fun. The men took a trip to Moab for golf. The course was fine, the play was fun, the company was great. I did nail a 20 foot putt uphill on the 8th that made my day.

We had fun riding the four wheelers. Porter kept wanting to wave to everyone so he would let go of me, which I didn't care for. There was also this glorified golf cart or monster golf cart. It was fun but certainly more herky jerky.


We went back to goblin valley and did a lot of hiking. The kids raced from formation to formation and crowed about finding a new castle or that they were king. I love the fact they can climb on all the stuff. We stayed for longer than last year, which I liked, a place like that you can't get enough of, and you won't soon see anything like it.


Overall the trip flew by which means it was a good trip. I am very glad I was able to go and appreciate all the support and help I received while I was there. Made for a nice birthday weekend.

No comments: