Friday, May 11, 2007
Boston
Jared Covili and I had been planning a trip to Boston for a long time, with Janalynn's recent surgeries the trip was tenative at best. Honestly I didn't think it was going to happen. I got a chance email a few weeks ago about attending a We the People conference in Boston in August. I had to write and essay, get two letters of recommendation, administration approval, oh and did I mention I was doing this right at the deadline. I was really hoping it would happen. All expense paid trip, airfare, room/board, meals. Yea I was hoping. Today in the mail was my letter saying I was chosen. YES!!! I get to go to Boston and I don't have to pay for it. Can't tell you how blessed I feel and how neat this is to be chosen nationally to go. I wonder if anyone else from Utah is going? Should be memorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment