
Hellwig.
Ah yes, with a name like that you are gonna get it. Our new intern asst. principal happens to carry this unfortunate name. Of course I couldn't resist a little ribbing. A few days ago I walked by his office and saw his name there and knew I had to do something. Thinking as quick as I could I grabbed a piece of tape and from his own room cut out a piece of paper just big enough to cover the WIG of his name. What kid wants to get sent to Mr. Hell? I mean that has to be the most intimidating name ever. To my surprise this lasted a day or two, then it came down. A few days later I drew a fire and put it over the WIG. It was Mr. Hell(fire). I only told a couple of people about this and swore them to secrecy. Apparently in faculty meeting, which I missed, they brought this up, telling what had happened and then added they thought it was a teacher. I am sure I will get if not the blame at least a few people thinking it is me. And well they would be right.
In all honesty, I think I am doing this guy a favor cause he looks like Opey from Andy Griffith. What kid is gonna be scared going to Opey's office? But if Opey is named Mr. Hell, well that changes everything. BTW the photo really does look like our boy Hellwig, in fact its more than just a striking resemblance, separated at birth may be more like it.
1 comment:
Maybe you should come clean before you get repramanded. Wait to do it after you put hellbent, or hellraiser!!
Post a Comment