
We went out with a rather large group(14people/7couples) and had dinner at Iggy's. For the record I got The Godfather sandwich-it was way too dry I think I honestly drank four full glasses of water. It was good but the bread was way too thick and there was no sauce of any sort on the bread. I don't think I will get the same from there again.
I am working on getting some pics. I didn't bring my camera.
At dinner the guys sat down first and all faced the big screen tv. It took a minute for the ladies to figure it out. I am sure there were moments when all of us were looking at the tv instead of them.
After dinner we did Extreme Bowling at Davis Bowl. What this entails is the lights off with annoying laser pointer like lights at a party moving around the room. In other words it is really hard to see when you bowl--not that it would have improved my score, but it felt like it.
The guys bowled one side, the women the other. No one said we were competing, but that is what it became. Then we noticed the women were using bumpers. I can honestly say that my scores weren't really aided by the bumpers, but I know there's were. So we pulled up the bumpers about half the way through the match. Yeah I know, but we didn't want to lose.
The Jazz game was being broadcast in Hi Def so it was great. Here was a big group having fun and still able to watch the Jazz game. Can't beat that.
We had a faulty sensor on our side. Nearly every time it discounted a strike or a spare or just plain didn't count a pin here and there. Janalynn had two strikes in a row followed by two spares, on a roll, maybe. A beneficiary of bumpers, definitely.
I actually ended with four straight spares(no bumper work) and scored about 120. The men won overall, but Biffy scored a 167(the score of her life) and I am sure a beneficiary of bumpers. Regardless though, we had the bumpers down too and she throttled the highest score from the guys.
In all it was a great night. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to be included. And most important as a group of guys we were better and that's what really matters;)
1 comment:
Can we say "BRING IT ON!"
The girls totally rocked. With or without those bumpers. You guys just can't handle loosing.
We are so glad you guys came. Your wife is awesome. We'll let you know when we are getting together again.
Post a Comment