Sunday, April 22, 2007

The fight




I got an email on Thursday from Janalynn in which she said that Porter got beat up by his buddy Braxton real bad. She added that she thought Porter lost the fight. Yea after viewing the pics I think that much can be established. It looks more like he got scratched by a cat. In actuality the pics don't really do justice to how bad it was. Natalie started crying because she felt so bad. She later admitted that she didn't think he face would heal. It is now Sunday and his face looks much better. For the record, Braxton is a year older and much bigger, the difference between four and three is big. Needless to say we are taking a few days off from Braxton. His mom came over and apologized and brought a few gifts. I discussed with Porter about defending himself, not sure if it sunk in, but this better not happen again.



On Monday Kelsey and I went with TJ and Sidney Barker to the Jazz game. We had sweet tickets literally. It was the second to last game against the Blazers who apparently ended their season a week before. The Jazz destroyed em scoring 130 points. I can't remember the last time the Jazz scored 130. The experience was great, everyone had a good time. You can't beat the food and being able to eat all you want the entire game.


Our tv died last Saturday, that is a saga like no other. But after taking it to get looked out it was determined that the tv was dead. I really liked that tv so this a blow, the only redeeming thing was that we don't have to put it back downstairs, it weighed 250lbs and was big and bulky. Last night we got a new tv, a Vizio 37" HDTV. It rocks so far and is much lighter(40lbs) and is a skinny flat panel, so it is much easier to work with. So while I am sad to see the other tv go, Janalynn isn't, this tv is better, lighter, and easier to use. I wanted to get the tv before the Jazz game and was happy for 2/3 of the game and then it got bad for the Jazz who had a real hard time scoring. I am not too bummed, I didn't give them much hope on game 1, game 2 though I think they have real good shot at winning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm dying to know what the other kid looks like. Porter probably got the short end in that battle.