
I have never been as down on Carlos Boozer as others have been, mainly I always wanted him to do well, cause I knew how much better the Jazz would be. So far since coming back from his injury last year he has been great. This year he has been a monster. Right now he is averaging over 21 pts and around 14 boards a game. He hit the big free throws to beat the Bucks on Saturday and is playing like an All-Star. Already he is high on my list, but after today he is even higher.
At the start of the season there was a blurb about getting tickets for educators and youth groups if you wrote in. So of course I did. A week later, Patti Balli, the head of Community Relations, who I know from my time with the Jazz and Lisel Zito's aunt(I think), gave me a call and said my request had been granted. Things get even better, I got to pick the game and have my say in how many tickets. I am getting 15. I was hoping for 10. We are going to the Spurs. Yes the Spurs, only the best team in the league. So after all we discussed she said, "Just so you know these tickets are from Carlos Boozer himself." He just went up a notch in my book as well as the students who I am taking. As cheesy as this may sound we are all going to be Boozer's buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment