

In an effort to earn some cash with all my free time I looked on ksl.com and called on a weed pulling job. What a job it was, is I should say as I am not finished.
This family is moving and needs the unsightly weeds pulled before they have people coming over to see it. They put that curbing stuff all around their yard for a real big flower garden. Unfortunately it was way too big. No one could keep that full of flowers unless it was a full-time job. So now it is full of weeds, lots of weeds, 3 to 4 foot high weeds, weeds everywhere. I grabbed Adam Wilson to help out, he worked hard but just didn't have the muscle to keep up with me. All was going real well until it started getting real hot. I got a little light headed and ended up sitting in the shade for a few minutes. And then I puked. It was just water and not much. It reminded me when someone runs real hard and exerts themself and pukes, that's what it was. I was hoping to finish by 2 pm or so, but I was so worn out at 1pm that I just packed up and left. Working when you are tired is ineffective, working when you are tired and too hot is just plain stupid. We filled up 3 full garbage cans full but there is probably enough for 3 more. Too many weeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment