After living here for two years we have only just found the castle park. Of which I didn't really take any pictures. Yea I know. I did of the swing-with Natalie and Holly. I tried a few different things on the new camera. Made for some interesting pics using the apeture and shutter speed priority. They look cool anyhow.
The castle park is acroos the street from Davis Golf Course and it is the coolest park around. Even as an adult I have to admit it is totally cool. As a kid I would think it was incredible. My kids say prayers that we will be able to go to the park. As for the pics you may know of the camera incident. I will detail this in another entry. Suffice to say avoid Circuit City at all costs. Some of you are nodding your heads others are laughing and wondering how I could be so stupid. It was dumb, but it won't happen again. I promise.
1 comment:
Castle Park is the only park we will visit besides Smith Park. hee hee I'm sure eventually when Matt gets bored enough he will attempt to add something similar.
Post a Comment