Monday, August 11, 2008

New Camera






So after the camera drop and not having a camera I went out and bought a new camera while waiting for circuit city to get their act together. I got the canon powershot a590. I had an a720. For the most part they look alike and have the same features. the 590 has less zoom(4x instead of 6x) but it takes tremendous pictures. These are from the yard. Make sure to click on them to see the full detail.


In this pic the windmills were blowing around. I used the shutter speed priority and it froze them in place. A few years ago this camera would have been $500-600. The price is $160 right now. If you are looking for a new camera you can't go wrong with this one. It is easy to use and takes great pictures. You could pay a lot more for an SLR and yea there would be a difference, but not that much to warrant such a difference in price. Canon is clearly the best.

No comments: