Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Material Girl

I can't think of a more appropriate song for an 8th grade girl to sing. Kelsey's choir performance was at the Layton park ampitheater. Overall the songs and performances were well done. The music was peppy, the kids sang loud and took it seriously, it was just a lot of fun. Here are some pics and a little video.

A few notes: Any performance night can be marred by any number of troubles. This night was well done and all the kids performed well. I was especially impressed with the boy's choir.

The only issue in this night was there was just too much stuff. Each group sang 3 numbers, and there was this guitar part that did 2 songs. That is when my kids got bored. They spent ten minutes getting ready and weren't really good. It was just too long. I always feel go for quality than quantity, have people wishing for more not less.





No comments: