Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our little monkey



Natalie has a callous on her hand. I asked her how she got it, she said from the monkey bars. She then went on to explain that she is the best in her class and that she can do more pullups than anyone else and even though she is the smallest in her class she can do the monkey bars the best. After all that info I was taken aback and decided I needed to see her in action. We went to the park and I have to admit I was stunned. She could fly on the bars, she would finish one set and go to another. I then felt her shoulders and arms and she is well toned for a seven year old.

I will say one more thing, lately a few of our neighbors have commented that they have seen Porter pee outside in our yard or worse yet someone elses yard. We talked about using a toilet and then on our way from the park to the car he just pulled down his shorts and watered the grass. That's my boy. And no I don't have any footage of that.

No comments: