So all of us have new resolve at the new year. I know I need to spend more time writing. This is a forum I can do more writing on, I plan on posting more often this year.
A few resolutions note: Read two books a month. For a while last year I was hardly reading anything other than news and sports mags. Picked up a few books and wondered why I hadn't read as much. Would love to do a book a week, but my current book of a thousand pages would thwart that effort.
Workout at least a half hour a day. I know that this is good for me. Moving gets the brain stimulated, I believe I am not only in better shape and feel better, but think better when I am more active.
Eat breakfast. There was a time when I didn't. I have for some time and feel much better.
Get to bed earlier. No reason to be miserable the next day watching something I don't need to see or that can wait. Funny thing is I can be a night person and a morning person, but now I'd rather be up bright and early. Or should I say dark and early.
There are a few of my new resolves. Last year I did good on my resolutions. Many of them I succeeded on the whole year. Some for a while, and of course a few flameouts. But this is my year, I can feel it
No comments:
Post a Comment