Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sun-- Superbowl Set

Was hoping the Jets would beat the Colts for the sheer irony of the situation, but ultimately the Colts are the better team. I have to admit I like the Saints, I like Brees, I like the offense, reminiscent of the Rams Best Show on Turf. I like how the city has rallied around the team and how the team has rallied around the city. So yeah I was pulling for the Saints. However, I think the Vikings have a better D, and give the Colts more problems. Too many turnovers today. I will be pulling for the Saints with the rest of America minus Indiana. Hopefully the Saints will be marching. While I have total respect for Manning, I hope he loses. Since the Rams stink I have been pulling for the Saints all year. But more than anything I want a good game. That would be real nice. Last few games have all been good. Hope this one is too.

No comments: