Porter went to a friends birthday today. Admittedly his mother has spoiled him, I know you might be thinking I have to, and that maybe true, but not in the same way. He is used to getting his way. Janalynn bought the present for the party without his knowledge. I am giving you the background so you'll understand better.
Upon picking him up, Me, "How was the party?"
Porter, "Not fun." I look in the mirror and notice his sulky face.
But before I can ask he says,"Mom told me she bought a toy I already had, but she didn't."
Me, "So your mad because you gave Max a present that you wanted?"
Porter, "Yes. Mom shouldn't have done that. She told me it was a bionicle I already had."
Me, "Was the magician fun?"
Porter, "Yea, he was cool. He made a bird come out of a pot with fire in it. You should do that trick dad."
Me, "Was the pinata fun?"
Porter, "Yea that was a lot of fun. I broke the pinata.(not sure of the truthfulness of the that)
Me out loud but not necessarily after an answer, "So you just wanted the present you gave Max, and that made all the difference."
No comments:
Post a Comment