
I was working around the house, when Porter and his friend Braxton ran by me in nothing more than swimming suits and towels exclaiming they were going swimming. Now if I was the mom I wouldn't have let them do it, but I'm the dad. I was kinda interested to see if they would really get wet. They turned on the sprinkler, but just looked at the water. It was warm at 60, but it sure wasn't that warm. They laid on their towels for a while and finally came in. Just another warm day here in November. A week ago they said we wouldn't hit 60 again, I think we've done it the last three days. This can't continue can it?
1 comment:
Sophie and Peter have been wanting me to get out the blow-up pool and go swimming too, it's been so hot..., but I'm the mom and I said no.
Post a Comment