
Last night as Janalynn put Porter to bed she said "You need to big like Natalie and sleep on your own. Don't you want to be big like Natalie."
Porter "No I don't want to be big like Natalie, I want to be big like my dad."
Porter had to give a talk in church today. After Sacrament meeting he scooted off to his class, I stuck around and talked to a few people. I had Porter's talk and was supposed to help him with it, but I knew I had a few minutes so I took my time. We were sitting in the overflow and they shut the big curtain to start Primary. I finally made my into the chapel to help Porter. When I got there I sat by Greg who told me his daughter, Holly, same age and class as Porter had just come up to him and said, "Porter's dad is trapped." We laughed but neither one of us knew what it meant. I helped him with his talk then the meeting ended. Sis. Taylor then found me and said I have to tell you that when they shut the curtain Porter started to cry and said "My dad is trapped."
At dinner after finding out we weren't going to grandma's Porter offered to say the prayer, his first line was "Please bless we can go to Lorna's" So of course after dinner I had to oblige.
No comments:
Post a Comment